|We Are Social. We’re a global agency, with more than 800 people in 14 offices around the world, and 150 here in our London HQ. We deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands including adidas, Audi, Google and Netflix.
We’re focused on creating ideas powered by people, not platforms – a formula that’s proven very successful over the last ten years. Now, we’re growing again and looking for an Account Director to become part of our team; a team whose work has been recently recognised by Cannes Lions, Webbys, Lovies, Creative Circle and many more.
Our Client Service team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, working closely with the world’s biggest brands to deliver award-winning, creative and effective socially-led marketing solutions.
As an Account Director you’ll be working with each of the departments, not only crafting the direction of our client’s social presence across, but challenging the conventions of marketing, demonstrating your alliance with the brand by championing social innovation and then shouting about the work we deliver both internally and externally.
This role will predominantly work on a leading automotive brand. With a focus on social strategy, content development and community management, we’re looking for someone capable of proactively owning and growing client relationships, as you’ll have the opportunity to influence and innovate in partnership with the clients. As part of our growing Client Service team, this role offers great opportunity and scope for career growth and personal development.
What does the role involve?
• Management of day to day client activity and inter-agency projects
• Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes
• Status and other reporting internally and externally
• Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation in on and offline media
• Regular monitoring of competitor brands in on and offline media
• Day to day management of your team
• Endeavour to increase revenues in existing client business
• Handling of new business leads that are assigned to you.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience with an automotive client but not essential
• Strong leadership skills - motivating both client and internal project teams to inspire the best creative and ways of working
• Senior stakeholder management – proven experience of working with and developing senior client relationships
• Expert knowledge and understanding of social and platforms
• Collaborative, articulate and engaging communication style
• Proactive business development skills; finding new opportunities within existing areas of the business as well as forging new relationships to grow
• Strategic thinking and forward planning of client work
• Confident presenter - being able to present to a range of audiences and sizes with passion
• Willingness to get involved in day-today running of account including managing your own tasks
• Deft financial management of all of your accounts
• Strong MS Office skills including Excel.
Why should you join our team?
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer with our partnered charity
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Long Service Awards - at 3, 5 & 10 years
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- Summer hours
- Free breakfast