|What does the role involve?
Great ideas can come from anywhere across the agency. It will be your job to inspire, spot and develop great ideas and then turn them into great executions. You are also able to have good craft, understand strategy, and most importantly, able to bring out the best in others.
What are we looking for?
• You have a passion for innovation and have your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and technology
• As one of the agency’s leaders, you will be confident, inspiring, motivating and smart as hell. You will be teaching by doing, nurturing and showing people the big opportunities
Key Areas of Competence
You should also be confident in all of the areas laid out below:
• Leadership. This isn’t all about you coming up with the idea every time. It’s about teaching people how to do it themselves and bringing out those qualities in them.
• Industry knowledge and expertise. You won’t just love creative work, you will live it. In fact, you are probably obsessed with it and want to talk to others about it.
• Presentation. You will be comfortable standing in front of a room with everyone’s eyes on you. You will be able to present work with fully thought through argument. You will be eloquent and able to articulate your thoughts and capable of adapting your presentation style to suit the situation.
• Persuasion. You will be good at winning people around to your thinking. Especially if they’re clients.
• Pitching In. You will not be above lending a hand to others and doing things that fall outside the remit of a traditional creative. We are all in this together.
If you are interested in applying for this, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org